Premium Divorce Service
For £550+VAT, we manage the entire divorce process for you.
Our Premium Service is for people who would like an expert to handle the entire process of their divorce. With the Premium Service, you get:
- Someone you can work with.
- Someone who makes you feel at ease.
- Someone you feel you can trust.
We believe that the Premium Service is the best divorce service available in England and Wales.
We have a money-back guarantee to back up this statement.
As part of the initial 30-minute consultation, we will advise if you are eligible for a full or partial exemption of the court fee (currently £550.00). We will take all your details required to complete the petition. We will advise on the reasons for divorce to avoid antagonising your ex as much as possible.
Why choose us?
We have a 100% money-back guarantee
Available 9am to 9pm 7 days a week to answer any questions you might have.
You don’t speak to a callhandler, you will always speak to an experienced divorce negotiator.
Simply, the best divorce service available!
or alternatively request a call to discuss your options
What is included:-
- 30 minute consultation.
- Filing your petition with court.
- Filing your application for decree nisi.
- Filing your application for decree absolute.
- Chasing the Respondent to return the Acknowledgement of Service (to a maximum of 30 minutes).
- Handling all queries with court (phone and email)
- Arranging Process serving if required (not process serving fees)
- Amendments for petitions (but not any associated court fees)
- Notifying the court of change of address
What is not included:-
- The court fee (£550 unless you are exempt or partially exempt)
- Correspondence on financial matters
- Any additional process serving fees
- Any additional court fees
- Click the button below to start your divorce process
- You make a payment of £550+VAT
- Have a 30-minute consultation
- Email us a copy of your marriage certificate
We guarantee to complete the petition within two working days of receiving the payment.
- Always ensure you have your original marriage certificate
- Always ensure the certificate is legally translated where necessary
- You will need your dissolution (decree absolute) certificate if you want to re-marry