Our Managed Divorce Service helps couples who have simple divorce requirements but prefer to have a helping hand.
- You get a 30-minute consultation so we can gather all the information we need to proceed.
- There is information we need on your marriage certificate so try and have it to hand for our phone call
- We advise if you are eligible for a full or partial exemption of the court fee (currently £550.00)
- From the information you give us, we will populate the four forms from petition to decree absolute
- Application for full or partial exemption
- We will need to know if you are on any benefits, along with your national insurance number, the value of any savings and your monthly net income.
- We file your petition with the court.
- We file your application for decree nisi.
- We file your application for decree nisi to be made absolute.
It may surprise you to know 70% of divorce petitions filed by parties are returned because they are filled out incorrectly? This can delay your divorce by 2-3 months.
So it’s important to use a trusted and trained professional who has the skill and experience in dealing with legal forms.
What is not included:-
- The court fee (£550 unless you are exempt or partially exampt)
- Chasing the Respondent to return the Acknowledgement of Service.
- Calls to court
- Emails to court
- Correspondence on financial matters
- Process serving if required
- Amendments for petitions
- Notifying the court of change of address
All the above can be offered at an additional fee
- Always ensure you have your original marriage certificate
- Always ensure the certificate is legally translated where necessary
- The court will retain the marriage certificate unless you withdraw your petition
- You will use your dissolution certificate if you want to remarry