Our Managed Divorce Service helps couples who have simple divorce requirements but prefer to have a helping hand.
- You get a 30 minute consultation so we can gather all the information we need to proceed.
- There is information we need on your marriage certificate so try and have it to hand for our phone call
- We advise if you are eligible for a full or partial exemption of the court fee (currently £550.00)
- From the information you give us we will populate the four forms from petition to decree absolute
- Divorce Petition
- Letter to court to take payment
- Application for decree nisi
- Statement in support for decree nisi
- Exhibit marked A
- Application for decree nisi to be made absolute
- All completed forms will be returned to you within 2 working days ready for you to sign and send to the court (recorded delivery)
It may surprise you to know 70% of divorce petitions filed by parties are returned because they are filled out incorrectly? This can delay your divorce by 2-3 months.
So it’s important to use a trusted and trained professional who has the skill and experience in dealing with legal forms.
- Always ensure you have your original marriage certificate
- Always ensure the certificate is legally translated where necessary
- The court will retain the marriage certificate unless you withdraw your petition
- You will use your dissolution certificate if you want to re marry