For £99+VAT, we complete the forms for you.
Have you been trawling the web looking and comparing all the divorce services? Honestly! We are not the cheapest but we are the best, and the only service which offers a money back guarantee.
If you are concerned about completing the forms by yourself allow us to do that for you, let us file the petition to get your divorce started, and all you need do is follow two simple steps to finish the divorce.
Our DIY Divorce Service Plus helps couples who have simple divorce requirements but prefer to have a helping hand.
- You get a downloadable questionnaire to complete and return to us by email
- Email us a good clear copy of your marriage certificate
- To apply for court fee exemption,
- Tell us about your income so we can try and save you £550 court fee
- Tell us if you receive benefits,
- Tell us your national insurance number,
- Tell us the value of any savings
- We will produce and file the divorce petition
- We will email you the reference number
- The court will liaise with you from here by email
- You will email the court with the forms at the appropriate time
Note:- We will be shadowing your divorce, so if you have problems, we can assist you immediately, but it might be chargeable.
It may surprise you to know 70% of divorce petitions filed by parties are returned because they are filled out incorrectly? This can delay your divorce by 2-3 months.
What is not included:-
- The court fee (£550 unless you are exempt or partially exempt)
- Chasing the Respondent to return the Acknowledgement of Service.
- Calls to court
- Emails to court
- Correspondence on financial matters
- Process serving if required
- Amendments for petitions
- Notifying the court of change of address
All the above can be offered at an additional fee
- Click the button below to start your divorce process
- You make a payment of £99
- Complete the questionnaire and return it to us at email@example.com
- Email us a copy of your marriage certificate
- You will be sent all the completed forms ready for signing.
- You will be sent a step-by-step guide on the divorce process.
We guarantee to complete the petition within two working days of receiving the payment.
- Always ensure you have your original marriage certificate to send to court
- Always ensure the certificate is legally translated where necessary
- You will use your dissolution (decree absolute) certificate if you want to re-marry