For £99+VAT, we complete the forms for you.
If you are concerned about completing the forms by yourself, our experienced Divorce Negotiators can do it for you.
Our DIY Divorce Service Plus helps couples who have simple divorce requirements but prefer to have a helping hand.
- You get a downloadable questionnaire so we can gather all the information we need to proceed.
- There is information we need on your marriage certificate so please email us a copy of the certificate
- We advise if you are eligible for a full or partial exemption of the court fee (currently £550.00)
- We will need to know if you are on any benefits, along with your national insurance number, the value of any savings and your monthly net income.
- From the information you give us, we will produce the forms from petition to decree absolute
- Completed forms for signing at the appropriate time
- Instructions of what to do and when
- The completed form will be returned to you within two working days ready for you to sign and send to the court (recorded delivery)
It may surprise you to know 70% of divorce petitions filed by parties are returned because they are filled out incorrectly? This can delay your divorce by 2-3 months.
- Click the button below to start your divorce process
- You make a payment of £99
- Complete the questionnaire and return it to us at email@example.com
- Email us a copy of your marriage certificate
- We send you all the completed forms ready for signing.
- We send you a step-by-step guide on the divorce process.
We guarantee to complete the petition within two working days of receiving the payment.
- Always ensure you have your original marriage certificate to send to court
- Always ensure the certificate is legally translated where necessary
- The court will retain the marriage certificate unless you withdraw your petition
- You will use your dissolution certificate if you want to re-marry