Divorce doesn’t have to be a long, drawn-out process. It is possible to have an amicable agreement, which is best for both parties. Rather than work with two separate solicitors, why not discuss the process with one? Divorce Negotiator will work things out with you and your spouse fairly, saving time and money.
So what exactly does a Divorce Negotiator do?
A Divorce Negotiator is a trained specialist in divorce.
- Working with both the petitioner and the respondent.
- Explanation of the court requirements and the pitfalls to avoid.
- Persuasion and arbitration to give balance to arguments, not to be biased but to prepare common-ground.
- Mediation to effect a peaceful solution.
- Negotiation when a settlement is complicated so that both parties can determine what is best for them and their family.
- Preparation of all the legal paperwork and try our utmost to keep both parties out of court, and our success rate is very high doing this.
In the unlikely event, that both petitioner and respondent are called to court, we prepare both parties so they are both ready.
On conclusion of your case, we will work to ensure the court will confirm your consent agreement.
A Divorce Negotiator will draft an agreement that suits both parties. We merely facilitate, explain and take you through the process. We take your words and put them into a legal document that will be accepted by the court.
Although we have three hats: One for the petitioner, one for the respondent and one for the Court, the costs are much less than a divorce solicitor.
Furthermore, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service. If you want a negotiator who will provide impartial advice to get your divorce processed as quickly as possible. Please make an appointment.