We weren’t married, can you still help?

Not married

Not married, can you still help?

If you are not married but live and your relationship comes to an end. You do not need to apply to the court to separate. However, there may be issues in relation to the children, financial assets and maintenance that need sorting out. You and your partner may disagree on these issues and that is where our service can help. We can help you both to come to amicable agreement about these issues. We draft a separation agreement which is then formalised to avoid misunderstandings forming in the future.
The separation agreement can deal with any issues that you wish to sort out. For example:
– who the children will live with
– how much contact the other parent will have
– what will happen to your property
– maintenance payments for the children and/or your partner.
Having a written agreement avoids the need to go to court, thus saving you thousands of pounds.
If you wish to discuss this further, call us on: 0800 177 7702.


Call our Divorce Law Experts for an initial consultation on

0800 177 7702 or contact us online

Have you got a Question?